Terms and Conditions
1. Disclaimer and waiver of claims. a) Investing in property is a speculative method of investment and so you could lose money. The material taught by Dolphin Property Solutions is educational in nature. The intent of the course/preview/seminar is to educate participants about property investment and related areas. b) The information in hand-outs and presentations during the course/preview/seminar is for educational purposes. No recommendations of particular investments of any kind are made. If particular properties are mentioned, they are only cited for educational and illustrative purposes. c) By signing the disclaimer before attending the course/preview/seminar you have released Dolphin Property Solutions and all those working with them for any and all liability resulting from your actions based on the course/preview/seminar material of the property industry. All course/preview/seminar content examples and information are not to be construed as any recommendation, solicitation, prediction or advice for your actions in and dealing with property investments, as this seminar is strictly educational. You cannot hold Dolphin Property Solutions or any people working with them responsible for any subsequent personal activity within the area of property investment.
2. Confidentially Agreement. a) All content, workbooks, materials and systems taught in these lectures, whether written or verbal are copyright material of Dolphin Property Solutions. b) You are not permitted to copy, make available or divulge to any unauthorized party, in any way, any of the materials, notes strategies or teachings of these lectures, whether for financial gain or not. Having signed the disclaimer if you should allow any of these materials to be made available to any unauthorized party then you will be liable to consequential legal action. c) No photocopying, audio, video, photographic recordings of Dolphin Property Solutions course or previews, or any of the copyrighted materials provided are allowed without the consent, prior-approved knowledge and arrangement of Dolphin Property Solutions. d) By signing the disclaimer you have consented to your presence in any audio, video or photographic recordings officially arranged by Dolphin Property Solutions. You have waived any rights, claims or interest in the reproduction, distribution and exposure of any and all aforementioned recordings owned and possessed exclusively by Dolphin Property Solutions.
3. Price and Consequences of Failure to Pay. a) Where stated prices quoted are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be applied at the prevailing rate at the time payment is processed. b) The overall price must be paid when stated at the time of order, before the date of the event. c) Should an event for any reason be cancelled or rescheduled Dolphin Property Solutions will strictly only be liable for the value of the event place. d) If payment is not made within the time limits in clause b above, this will be a breach of contract by the client entitling Dolphin Property Solutions to treat the contract as at an end, and allocate the bookings and/or tickets without informing the client. e) In the event of Dolphin Property Solutions treating the contracts as at an end under clause d above, Dolphin Property Solutions shall be entitled to retain all sums already paid by the client. The balance, if any of the cost/price of the booking shall become immediately payable by the client to Dolphin Property Solutions. This is without prejudice to Dolphin Property Solutions right to claim damages from the client in respect of any loss suffered by Dolphin Property Solutions.
4. Cancellations or Variations by the Client and dolphin property solutions. a) Any notice of cancellation by the client of a booking or part of a booking must be made in writing by letter sent to 19 Woodwaye, Woodley, Reading, RG5 3HA or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a 7 day cooling off period during which you are entitled to receive a 100% refund if you wish to cancel your booking. After 7 days a cancellation charge of 50% will be applicable in accordance with the relevant laws. b) Dolphin Property Solutions reserve the right to alter the seminar date, venue and presenters indicated at the time of booking. In the unlikely event of this situation arising suitable alternatives will be offered. c) All bookings are non transferable. d) Any promotional price is valid only for the event date offered at the time of booking.
5. Money Back Guarantee. a) For your complete peace of mind, a 100% money back guarantee may be obtained anytime up to lunchtime on the first day of the event, upon return of all course materials. This is subject to your attendance at the event.
6. Law and Construction. a) The contract of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and Dolphin Property Solutions and the client hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding the contracts and these Terms and Conditions.